Gilbert and Sullivan Opera Victoria is the performing arm of The Gilbert and Sullivan Society of Victoria (Inc), the oldest performing arts company in Victoria. We have presented light operas in Melbourne and in Victoria every year since 1935. Our 2012 season includes two Gilbert and Sullivan favourites, Ruddigore and The Mikado as well as another Edwardian show A Country Girl following the great success of The Arcadians in Melbourne in 2010 and Buxton in 2011. Subscribe to our season for only $98. By subscribing you will also receive a complimentary copy of our magazine, TanTanTara! which is full of informative articles on Gilbert and Sullivan and other matters of light operatic entertainment. You may also book separately for each production
TO BOOK A SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE AND SAVE 10%
- Download a subscription booking form here for all three productions and mail it to: The Alexander Theatre, Building 7, Monash University, Clayton Campus Vic 3800
- Go to the right-hand panel of this website and subscribe online www.monash.edu.au/mapa
Subscription bookings open Thursday 16 February
- Subscribe by phone 03 9905 1111 Mondays-Fridays 9.30am - 4.30pm
TO BOOK SEPARATELY
- Go to the right-hand panel of this website and book online
- Book by Phone 03 9905 1111
- Ruddigore and The Mikado Adults: $42 Concession: $38 Children of school age: $20 (A Reserve) Groups of 20 or more: $38
- A Country Girl Adults $25 Concession: $22 Children of school age: $18
Honorary Life Members are entitled to one (1) free ticket to shows at the Alexander Theatre. Please take a careful look at the dates for the two shows scheduled at the Alexander Theatre in 2012 and apply to the Ticket Secretary 7 days in advance of the performance you wish to attend.
Ticket Secretary Liz Burman 9596 4493
Join our mailing List
- To be informed when and how to book for these wonderful shows, please fill in our online mailing list form, or
- Download one here and post it to the address on the form, or
Download Subscription Booking FormDownload booking form here.
Get the best seats well in advance of the general public by subscribing to our 2012 Season.For more information about concessions and ticketing policy please download a copy of our ticketing policy for 2012 here.